Bankruptcy | Family Law | Estate Planning | Probate
Legal matters such as bankruptcy, divorce and estate planning can have a significant impact on you and your family. Finding the quality legal representation you require is important when you are faced with such challenging matters.
At the law office of Michael R. Morrison, you will find the experienced and highly personalized legal representation you require. We take time to listen to you, understand your situation and put in place legal measures with your needs in mind.
Our areas of practice include:
- Bankruptcy: Chapter 7 and 13 bankruptcy
- Family law: Divorce, child custody, adoption and other family law matters
- Estate planning: Wills, trusts, powers of attorney and other estate planning services
- Probate: Probate and estate administration services
To learn more, contact our law office in Silverdale, Washington.
Put Our Experience to Work for You
Each case at our firm is personally managed by attorney Michael R. Morrison. With more than 15 years of legal experience, Mr. Morrison can provide the sound advice and vigorous representation you require.
Michael R. Morrison has helped hundreds of clients in bankruptcy and debt relief matters. He has been representing clients in family law, estate planning and probate matters since founding our firm in 1994. In addition to his vast legal experience, Mr. Morrison also has a strong financial background, having earned an MBA from Seattle University.
Why Hire Us?
In addition to our experience and expertise, we offer a variety of advantages, including:
- Commitment: Mr. Morrison’s core value is his commitment to his clients. Ensuring he’s available when you need him.
- Personal service: You will have a dedicated and accessible attorney. Mr. Morrison takes time to listen to his clients, answer their questions, explain their legal options, return their calls promptly and keep them informed about their cases.
- A client-centered focus: We offer candid advice so you know what to expect. We tailor our legal services to meet your needs.
- Cost efficiency: Flat fees are available for many of our legal services.
- Strong advocacy: We will vigorously protect your rights and interests.
Contact Michael R. Morrison, Attorney at Law
If you need to speak with a lawyer about a bankruptcy, family law, estate planning or probate matter, contact the law office of Michael R. Morrison at 360-613-5077 or contact us by e-mail. Evening and weekend consultations are available by appointment.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
3100 Bucklin Hill Rd Suite 118