- Sole Practitioner
Our law office was established in 1994 and serves Clallam, Jefferson, Kitsap, Mason and Pierce Counties of Washington State exclusively. We have clients in Allyn, Bainbridge Is., Belfair, Bremerton, Gig Harbor, Graham, Kingston, Port Ludlow, Port Orchard, Port Townsend, Poulsbo, and Silverdale primarily. The information in this website is optimized for the people and the Courts in the geographical area that we serve.
We strive to provide the best possible client service. Call our main phone number during office hours and you will be able to speak directly to an attorney. For our clients that work during the week, we make evening and Saturday appointments. If you call in the morning, we will make an appointment for you for that very same day.
We help our clients achieve high rates of success by offering legal services that will make their lives better. We never stop working to continuously strengthen relationships with our clients.
Our practice areas include:
- Bankruptcy Law: Chapters 7 and 13
- Family Law: Adoption, Divorce, Paternity, Visitation
- Wills and Trusts
We are dedicated to working with our clients to find timely and cost-sensitive solutions to all manner of legal disputes, through litigation and alternative dispute resolution strategies.
Areas Of Practice
- Bankruptcy Law
- Custody & Visitation
- Family Law
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Washington, 1993
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington, 1995
- University of Puget Sound School of Law, Tacoma, Washington
- J.D. - 1992
- Seattle University, Seattle, Washington
- M.B.A. - 1989
- University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- B.A. - 1986
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Washington State Bar Association, Member
- Kitsap County Bar Association, Member
- The National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, Member